We provide effective, practical implementation of strategies. Our proven process has helped leaders
turn strengths into results.
- We collaborate with you, we are the experts together.
- You are in charge.
- We stay with you until the work is done.
- We are guides to many industries.
- We use practical proven processes.
- Have P&L experience.
We make It Simple to:
Identify growth opportunities
Axelrod Becker will help you in identifying opportunities for growth
Make your strategy happen
We develop strategies to get your ideas into production
Help Create value
Bring all stakeholders together to co-create value.
Sign Up to Download
Victoria G. Axelrod
– Founder and Partner – Norman N. Axelrod Associates (a technology planning and solutions consulting firm)
– Frequent speaker and writer on management issues to corporate and professional groups
– BA – University of Michigan, MA – Columbia University
William F. Becker
– Director Organizational Development American Management Association
– Author of How to OD…And Live to Tell About It. Contributor of articles to professional journals
– Frequent speaker on management issues to corporate
– BA – California State University, MA – UCLA
Blog / Latest News
Having visited the Paris Enterprise 2.0 Summit in February, I made a Boston trip to compare developments at the June Enterprise 2.0 Conference. Others have captured this event including: Bill Ives Enterprise 2.0 Boston 2012: Summary List of My Notes Jim Worth’s PBWiki E20 Conf and Mobile Connect Boston June 2012 Summary Ron Miller Enterprise 2.0 Conference Wrap-Up. Still lots of Read more about Enterprise 2.0: The Human Challenge[…]
As this “21st Century Organization” blog takes the view that operating organizations as networks is key to 21st century business success, we are constantly scanning for related resources. This recent find intrigues because of its promise that the next generation emerges as systems thinkers. Australia’s Victorian State Department of Education and Early Childhood Development includes Read more about Starting Network Thinking Young[…]
January 2014 kicks off with The World Economic Forum at Davos and a host of trend predictions from esteemed sources. Notable is WEF’s Outlook on the Global Agenda 2014. Highlights of the agenda are the Top 10 Trends, Regional Challenges, Future Agenda and a stand out for us, Network Thinking. The entire report is recommended reading, however we Read more about Davos to Edge[…]
For me the Collaborative Peer and Sharing Economy Summit (CPSE) convened at NYU Stern May 30, 2014 saved the best for last with a closing statement from renowned venture capitalist Fred Wilson that turned our attention to the enabling technologies. Wilson told us all you need to know is that “the block chain” will transform business and organizations. More on this Read more about State of the Collaborative- Peer- Sharing Economy #sharenyc[…]